- Students should observe polite disciplined behaviour towards teachers, employees and fellow students.
- Students should pay full concentration towards academics and prescribed co curricular activities in the college campus.
- Building, labs, equipments, library, hostel and other infrastructure is the property of the college. Students should respect this property and in no way indulge in any activity which harms this property.
- Students should not involve in any activity pertaining to violence, otherwise disciplinary action is taken against them.
- Ragging is prohibited in the campus.
- Any type of political activity is prohibited in the college campus.
- Use of tobacco or any type of addiction is prohibited in the campus.
- In case of any problem faced in the campus student can connect with her teacher guardian and if required with the principal. If required complaints can be sent through complaint box kept at appropriate place in the college.
- Use of any unfair means is prohibited in all examination. IMPORTANT
- *As prescribed under Madhya Pradesh university ordinance no. 6, 1973 a student is eligible for exams only after she attains 75% of attendance. Student falling short of 75 % attendance will be banned from appearing as a regular student in the exam.
- *Use of mobile phone is strictly prohibited in the college.
Hostel Admission Rules
- Students are required to apply in prescribed form.
- Admission in the hostel is given after admission in the college is completed.
- Every student is required to submit following documents.
- A Medical fitness certificate
- Blood Group Certificate
- Photograph of student
- Photograph of Guardian.
- Photograph of local guardians no. 1 and 2
- After submission of the hostel admission form, a general meeting of students, guardians and local guardian no. 1 and 2 is held in the presence of the principal and hostel warden. If a student fails to attend the meeting, her admission to the hostel is likely to be cancelled.
- The following fee and security is to be deposited. If a student does not turn up within 15 days, her admission is likely to be cancelled and no fee is returned except security deposit.
Rules regarding cleanliness
- There are sweepers for the general cleaning of the hostel.
- Students are responsible for the cleaning of the room allotted to them
- General cleanliness & maintenance of the hostel is expected from the students.
Rules regarding hostel management
- Student stay in the room allotted by the warden. Room Change is not permitted.
- The student is responsible for the allotted room. Any damage is fined.
- Attendance is taken at a fixed time. Principal / Warden can inspect the hostel at any time. Student found absent is punished suitably. Admission of the student remaining absent continuously is likely to be cancelled.
- Time for studies is fixed in the hostel. All students must study in their room at the specified time. Making noise of any type is punishable..
- No student can go outside except college hours. If any student wants to go to participate in any program or sports activities, application for permission is to be submitted to the warden through matron .
- Presence of hostel inmates is compulsory in college classes. If a student is unable to attend the classes the permission of the principal through warden must be sought.
- Possession of electrical appliances by the student is prohibited.
- Student can meet only those persons whose names and photos are given with the admission form.
- Parents/Local Guardian can meet their wards on Saturdays between 4 to 6 PM. They can take their wards outside on Sundays between 12 noon to 6 PM. No student is allowed to stay outside except on Sundays.
- If a student visits her local guardian on holidays she has to bring a written note from them for the time she stayed there.
- No student under any circumstances can stay outside after 6 PM. Disciplinary action is taken.
- Pets and valuable ornaments are not allowed in the hostel.
- Hostel inmates can not go for tuition classes.
- Any student is likely to be expelled if she is found to be involved in unwanted activities outside hostel.
- An application to the principal / Warden must be submitted by parents and permission should be taken before proceeding to home during vacation or at the end of session.
- A student is not allowed to go home with any person except parents or local guardian no.1 and 2.
- If a student does not turn up after the sanctioned vacation a disciplinary action taken. Monetary penalty is imposed on being late and if a student does not turn up within seven days her admission is likely to be cancelled.
- Students use locks given by the hostel and return to the office at session end. Personal lock is broken if necessary and for this student herself will be held responsible. Penalty will be charged if the lock and keys of the hostel are lost.
- Students are required to lock their belongings in the almirah provided, before leaving their home during vacations. Rooms should be locked and keys be deposited with the matron before leaving.
- Students are expected to take away their belongings after examinations. They are not supposed to leave anything in the room otherwise 25 /- per day wil be charged as penalty.
- Decision of the principal is final at the time of any dispute.
- Principal has all rights to modify, change, extend or reject any rule of the hostel.
Grievance Redressal Cell
Grievance Redressal Cell facilitates the resolution of grievances in a fair and impartial manner in the college, maintaining necessary confidentiality, as the case may be.
- To ensure a fair, impartial and consistent mechanism for redressal of varied issues faced by the stakeholders;
- To uphold the dignity of the college by promoting cordial Student-Student relationship, Student-teacher relationship, teacher-teacher relationship;
- To develop a responsive and accountable attitude among the stakeholders, thereby maintaining a harmonious atmosphere in the college campus;
- To ensure that grievances are resolved promptly, objectively and with sensitivity and in complete confidentiality;
- To ensure that the views of each grievant and respondent are respected and that any party to a grievance is neither discriminated against nor victimized;
- To advise stakeholders to respect the right and dignity of one another, and not to behave in a vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason.
The Grievance Redressal Committee consists of the following members
1 Dr. Abha Laddha – Convener
2 Dr. Rashmi Bhargava
3 Dr. Abha Dixit
Type of Grievance
Research related issues,
Extension & Extracurricular.
Amenities & Maintenance
Other related issues
STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE (SOP)
Any student or parents or staff member wants to initiate a grievance may in the first instance bring the issue to the notice of the Head of the respective department, who will address the issue and try to resolve it within 7 working days of the receipt of the grievance.
For the convenience of the students a locked wooden box is displayed at a very appropriate position so that all the students have an easy access to it . Students can put their grievance in writing in the box . The members of the cell open the box in the presence of the principal and take out all the complaint letters. The members meet in the principal chamber to solve the complaints as per the directions of the principal .
Documentation: The information relating to the proceedings of grievances shall be treated as confidential and can be viewed only by the members of Grievance Redressal Committee, for the purpose of investigation. In order to monitor the redressal process from time to time the Grievance Redressal Cell shall maintain a grievance register under the supervision of Convener-in-Charge of Grievance Redressal Cell .
∙ Decisions of the Staff Council/Academic Committees constituted by the college/Vikram University.
∙ Complaints involving policy matters in which the grievant has not been affected directly/ indirectly
∙ Decisions with regard to disciplinary matters and misconduct.
∙ Decisions with regard to the recruitment and selection
∙ Decisions by competent authority on assessment and examination result/ revaluation or remarking of answer sheets.
∙ Anonymous and frivolous complaints will not be entertained / processed
ANTI RAGGING & Discipline Committee
Anti Ragging cell which comprises of Convener and members of teaching
staff, perform duties in respect of maintaining of the discipline in the college.
The important functions of Anti Ragging Committee are as follows:
a. To take cognizance of any breach of discipline and suggest immediate disciplinary action in such cases.
b. To implement and coordinate anti-ragging measures along with Convener and members of teaching staff, Students and Alumni.
c. To decide the quantum of punishment to be imposed on the erring students.
d. To monitor discipline among students' community in classroom as well as at other places.
e. To conduct enquiries of the defaulter students against individual/ collective indiscipline.
f. Collection of relevant evidences of incidence of indiscipline.
g. Liaison with District administration in matters regarding law and order situation in the institute.
h. To take preventive steps such as issue of notices, warnings, instructions, regulating certain actions etc. against individual or collective indiscipline.
|Zero classes/SWOT analysis||01 July to 13 July, 2016|
|CCE work||September 4th week|
|Exam preparation Holidays||08 Nov to 14 Nov, 2016|
|Practical Exam||15 Oct to 07 Nov, 2016|
|Semester and Activity Exam||15 Nov to 21 Dec, 2016|
|Results Announced||31 Dec, 2016|
|Semester break||22 Dec to 31 Dec, 2016|